Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meal Plan 6/12/10

I'm back on track, sort of...I made five of the six meals I planned to last week. Not bad!

Saturday: Hamburgers, corn, fruit, french fries
Sunday: Baked Tilapia, Rice
Monday: Tacos/Burritos
Tuesday: Shrimp & Pasta with Asparagas
Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti
Thursday: Crockpot Roast
Friday: Graduation Party!

2 comments:

Cheryl D. said...

Recipes please! I want to have the recipe for the chicken spaghetti. Thanks!

Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs said...

5 of 6 planned meals sounds really good to me. It never fails that everytime I plan a meal in advance our life changes those plans.