Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Diggers

I've got beautiful gardens in my backyard, lovingly planted and cared for by my grandmother before she died (now somewhat lovingly cared for by my gardener), and our kids love to dig, and pick, and pull and dig some more in these very gardens.

They pick flowers for G's mom and for me, they dig up ground cover looking for roly polys, they search under very large stones and bricks that I am just sure are going to break a toe one of these days, and I just about have a meltdown.

Ok, so I suppose I should really learn how to let go of this, but it drives me C.R.A.Z.Y. The once beautiful gardens are starting to look a bit sparse where things have been pulled and picked and overturned.

Last Sunday was no exception, only I wasn't here to yell at them. I came home to this:


How could I get mad at them for that?